The learning outcome :
Explain how principles determine consequences.
Principles: Natural laws of fundamental truths that operate without our understanding or acceptance.
Integrity: To be true to your feelings, values, and commitment.
Honesty and loyalty?
Honesty and Loyalty are principles because they help you see yourself as the kind of person that you are, or the kind of friend that you are.
Three principles that i live by would be:
fair: i am untrusted and i get in trouble
responsible: I get grounded or people won't trust me to get things done.
loyalty: I lose friendship and people get hurt.
Explain how principles determine consequences.
Principles: Natural laws of fundamental truths that operate without our understanding or acceptance.
Integrity: To be true to your feelings, values, and commitment.
Honesty and loyalty?
Honesty and Loyalty are principles because they help you see yourself as the kind of person that you are, or the kind of friend that you are.
Three principles that i live by would be:
fair: i am untrusted and i get in trouble
responsible: I get grounded or people won't trust me to get things done.
loyalty: I lose friendship and people get hurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment