LONG TERM GOAL!
1. Graduate top 10 of my class
2. After High School I want to stay close to all of my friends.
3. I want to be a better and more outgoing person
4. I want to become a Physical Therapist, or a Marriage and Family Counselor.
1. Graduate top 10 of my class
2. After High School I want to stay close to all of my friends.
3. I want to be a better and more outgoing person
4. I want to become a Physical Therapist, or a Marriage and Family Counselor.
SMART GOAL!!
S: I want to Graduate top 10 of my class
M:I can earn all A's on my Report Card
A: I am going to study hard, to earn a higher GPA.
R: I get good grades and I have a pretty good GPA.
T: I AM going to Graduate Top Ten of my Class by the time I Graduate in the year 2013.
S: I want to Graduate top 10 of my class
M:I can earn all A's on my Report Card
A: I am going to study hard, to earn a higher GPA.
R: I get good grades and I have a pretty good GPA.
T: I AM going to Graduate Top Ten of my Class by the time I Graduate in the year 2013.
No comments:
Post a Comment