Wednesday, January 13, 2010

News, News, NEWS!

Today at 8:00 A.M this morning, watched the Kfox new, and I found out that high school dropouts have a bad effect on the economy. Also that El Paso, TX has the most high school dropouts.
In 2008, El Paso had about 5,500 high school students dropout. People, who graduate, would earn, spend, and pay more taxes. Those little differences would be able to make millions in tax revenues that would go to local and state governments each year.

5 comments:

AliyaH. said...

By watching the news you really do find out a lot about the economy. Very nice(:

I Z A A K said...

Oh, interesting. I see we have chosen the same news story. I believe everything in the article is correct. BRAVO!! :D

Sezi Gurl said...

Wow thats interesting good job hopefully you wont become a drop out too Yoli is that ur name haha.

CrystalF said...

Wow very interesting. Its is very good detailed with all the amounts and everything. Its bad how dropouts are hurting the economy.Why did you choose this topic?

Erika said...

Oh my god, that is a lot of dropouts! Do not dropout Yoli! Jeje! =)